If you find yourself saying ‘I don’t have enough time for Self Care” ask yourself.
Do I make goals and have my big dreams visible to glance at daily?
Step 1. Dream it and Dream big: Don’t hold back on your dreams.
There are different ways you can do this;
- Consider your dreams for your lifetime.
- Think about where you want to be in a year, 5 years, or 10 years.
- Or, Break down the next year into Quarters.
2. Consider the Steps.
- These can be small steps but start at the bottom and work your way up to the dream. For example on a big sheet of paper write the dream at the top, then consider where to start and all the steps needed.
- Think about the small steps you can achieve today towards your dream. For example, if it’s a dream house, consider areas you want it, financial ability or take it a step further and view potential houses.
3. Write down the Challenges and Obstacles.
- Life has a way of throwing challenges at us, how do you react to these?
- How do you really feel about your goals?
- Ask yourself about your fears and would you be able to tell your friends about these dreams?
4. Have a clear out and let it go.
- Clear out your desk space, where you work or create.
- Clear out your wardrobe and give away clothes that no longer fit or serve you.
- Keep spaces clear and organised.
- Make sure you have your visual reminders visible.